Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let's Hang Out!

I have a couple of cards today that both use Unity stamps. Let's Hang Out is made with two stamps from Unity's Kit of the Month - June 2009. I pleated the ribbon with glue dots and finished with a button.


For this next card I coloured directly on the stamps with my Copic markers and right before stamping I sprayed it lightly with rubbing alcohol which gives the stamped image a watercolour look.


Supplies:-
~Let's Hang Out~
Stamps - Unity KOTM June 2009
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
SU button
Foam dots

~You are in my thoughts~
Stamps - Flowers from Neverland by Unity and You are in my Thoughts by Amuse
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Copics - Y08, YR07, V17,RV29, B04, G14, G16
SU coloured cardstock
American Crafts ribbon

5 comments:

  1. I love this!! "lets hang out". So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful! So very cute. Love the little "clothes line" card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work on these sweet designs!! Great cards, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously...this card is so classic and clean - you could use it a hundred ways and just change the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the lets hang out card - I forgot they were the same post! IS SOOO STINKIN' CUTE!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete