Sunday, March 28, 2010

Challenge Cards

I have two challenge cards to share with you today...I have only just started doing challenges in the last few weeks and I must say how fun they are! The first challenge card was a challenge issued to me by my Mum in Australia. The challenge was to make an Easter card for her dear friend Sister Antoinette, depicting Easter morning with the bible verse from John 11:25 and to include a white silk ribbon (her favourite). I airbrushed the scene with my Copic markers.


The second card was made using a card sketch from Mojo Monday...I think it was from a couple of weeks ago...I had seen the sketch whilst blog hopping and it intrigued me and this is what I came up with!



Supplies:-
~Easter Resurrection~
Stamps - Something Within by Unity and Stampscapes
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copic markers
SU coloured cardstock
Silk Ribbon
Foam Dots

~God's Love~
Stamp - Ippity's What Matters Most
PTI white cardstock
SU DSP
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copic BG77
American Crafts Ribbon
Best Occasions metal dots
SU scallop punch
Nestabilities

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely, but I must say the card you made for your sister is my favorite. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely..I love the first one the scene created for this, it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are just stunning! You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome airbrush work on your stunning Easter card!! Truly exquisite!

    I also love the fabulous papers and sentiment you have used to create the Mojo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card for your sister is stunning!

    I love the colours you've used on the mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete