Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Spring

I thought I'd share my challenge card for this weeks {Ippity} challenge. This weeks challenge was to create a card using dry embossing and {Ippity} stamps. You can find more details HERE. I've been eager to ink up this cute bunny from the set Sweet Thoughts of Spring and I embossed the background using a Cuttlebug flower embossing die.

Whenever I cut out a shape that I've stamped in black I always gently run the edge of a black marker tip around the outline of the stamp. This gives the cut out a nice clean finish especially when using a light cardstock.


Supplies:-
Stamps - {Ippity} Sweet Thoughts of Spring
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - BV00, BV000, 0, BG49
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon
Paper flower
Brad
Foam Dots
Flower punch
CM Corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment