Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Chick

I always seem to run out of birthday cards so today's card was made to rebuild my stash! I used scraps of cardstock and patterned paper to make the background and sewed them together on my sewing machine....a great way to use all those scraps!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Happy Birthday Cursive by Savvy Stamps and Girlie Chick by Stampendous.
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - Y02, Y08, C1, RV21, RV25, YG05, G17, V15, V17, B02, B04, YR12, YR04
Brads
Ribbon
Scrap patterned paper
SU coloured cardstock
Foam Dots

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Great Spring colors and great coloring. I love how you put your supplies down so people know what you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use scraps!! Your stitching is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete