Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kindness

I love the warmth of these Stampin' Up colours together....Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel and So Saffron. I stamped the base of the card with little hearts using Versamark Watermark ink which makes the stamped image a little darker than the cardstock it's stamped on....I hope you can see them in the photo. I love this technique for making backgrounds especially when I don't have a patterned paper in the colour I want to use. I also used a strip of creamy caramel where I would traditionally use ribbon but I didn't have any in the colour I wanted so I used cardstock instead.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Penny Black Heart Strings and SU Heard From The Heart and Sprinkles
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Versamark Watermark ink
Copics - E30, E33, E35, R89, Y21
SU coloured cardstock
SU Heart Punch
Foam Dots

1 comment: