Thursday, March 25, 2010

Music of My Heart

Another challenge card today...I made today's card for this weeks {Ippity} challenge. The challenge was to make a card using chipboard on it. I've never used chipboard on a card before. I tend to use it on journal covers and bigger items as I think it can get a bit heavy for a card which can get expensive if you're sending them through the mail...especially to Australia! I covered a chipboard heart with patterned paper and gently sanded the edges before inking the edges with Color Box Fluid Chalk. I stamped the sheet music stamp onto silver paper that has a slight sparkle to it which matches the silver pattern on the chipboard heart. Enjoy the rest of your day!


Supplies:-
Stamps - {Ippity}'s Music of My Heart
Brilliance ink
Martha Stewart patterned paper
Bazzil chipboard
Silk Ribbon
Color Box Fluid Chalk
Foam Dots
SU coloured cardstock

6 comments:

  1. oh...my...this card is great! I think I will say that a thousand plus one times to you...your cards are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and lovely design. Love this heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Like the chipboard heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, you did a beautiful job. The chipboard heart turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome card! Love the music note paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Anything with music is a winner in my house. Also, I am glad to be sharing with a fellow OWH stamper.

    ReplyDelete