Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stampscapes Lakeside Cove

I really enjoy my Stampscapes stamps and Lakeside Cove is one of my favourites ...

I'm going to share four cards with you today that I've made recently using this stamp. All four cards use other Stampscape stamps too to make each scene slightly different....which is part of the beauty of these stamps. I have so much fun making different scenes and airbrushing them with my Copic markers.





Supplies:-
Stamps - Stampscapes
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Copic markers
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
Assorted ribbon
Foam Dots

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my, Christy!! These are breath-takingly beautiful!! Love the gentle sponged colors and awesome reflections in the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just knock dead gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly...how much time does it take you to do these landscapes that turn out perfect everytime?

    ReplyDelete