Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easter - Matthew 28:6

I love the set "Blessings From Him" from Unity Stamp Co. but I've never really liked this stamp...I think it is just a bit 'chunky' for my style. Anyway, it's been sitting in my collection and I wanted to use it as I really like the verse and thought it might like to be airbrushed.....and it did! I think it softens the heavy black lines and makes a striking Easter card! I tried a couple of colour variations and layouts and I think I'm starting to like this stamp after all. Do you have a stamp in your collection that you don't really like and don't use? Why don't you dust it off and give it a second chance....you might be surprised with the outcome!



Supplies:-
Stamp - Unity's Blessing From Him set
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Copics - Y02, Y21, YR07, YR12, R21, R22, R32, V12, V15, V17
Copic multiliner
SU coloured cardstock
Foam Dots
Ribbon
SU corner punch

1 comment: