Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thinking of You

I have a couple of cards using {Ippity} stamps to share with you today. I made the first card for this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #10. I stamped the Love stamp from the set Because of You twice and cut the little tags out of the stamped image from three different places so they all look different. Click HERE to see all the {Ippity} sets I have for sale.


I used butterflies from the {Ippity} set Devoted on this next card. I stamped them on the base and then on patterned paper. I cut the patterned butterflies out and used foam dots to adhere them to the card.


Supplies:-
~Love~
Stamps - {Ippity} sets Because of You and Music of my Heart
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
Color Box fluid chalk
Brads
SU coloured cardstock
Patterned paper - Hot off the Press

~Butterflies~
Stamps - {Ippity} sets Devoted, Music of my Heart, Sweet Thoughts of Spring
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Foam Dots

8 comments:

  1. Both are great but those butterflies are just wonderful. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on both of these wonderful cards, Christy!! I love the delicate purples and subtle images of the first card, and the bright butterflies over the flowering vines on the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which card I like better. They are both delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the flutterby card..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sketch card is so soft and pretty looking! Sort of like quiet and loving thoughts. Thank you so much for trying out the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I love both of them. I almost forgot about using eyelets for tags. Your stamping of butterflies on the patterned paper is a great tip, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweeeet love tags - the eyelets are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete