Monday, March 22, 2010

Go With The Flow

Welcome to another H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see a list of all Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations.

I'm really enjoying using the {Ippity} set Fishy Philosophy. There are two fish in this set both swimming in different directions. For this card I wanted them to be swimming the same direction to go with the sentiment "Go with the flow". I have one fish swimming off the card so you can't tell that it's upside down!


I love these fish and "Go with the Flow" so I decided to make some magnets as I thought they would be so cute on the fridge....and make great gifts. I used acrylic magnetic photo frames. The first two magnets measure 3.5" x 5" and the backgrounds have been airbrushed with Copic markers and the plants have been accented with Stickles....a glittery glue! They look very bright and cheery on the fridge!



This last little magnet measures only 2.25" x 3.25" with little rhinestones for bubbles! I thought the "just keep swimming" would be a cute reminder on the fridge for when the munchies hit....might need to put one on the pantry too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...if you would like to purchase any of these great {Ippity} stamps you can buy them from me HERE...don't forget I'm offering FREE shipping at the moment!

Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:- Stamps - {Ippity} Fishy Philosophy
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Copic markers
SU coloured cardstock
Foam dots
Stickles
Magnetic photo frames

27 comments:

  1. super cute!! I just love these fishies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the colorful fishies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous displays of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW These are just stunning.....If I was not a ippity chick myself I would totally buy this set from you coz you have showcased it sooooo well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I'm sure they would brighten up any fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute job you have done with these delightful fish!! Love waves and sensational seaweed!! Awesome designs, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are so cute Christy!! I love that they are fridge magnets!! What a great reminder every day they will be!! Your airbrushing is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your color choices on these projects, super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...these are all amazing cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fishy projects! I really like the waves you created on the card, and it was genious to have the upside down fish swimming off the side!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful set of cards! Your fish are bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very sweet fishy cards, -love the bubbles on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful cards. I really like the first one, the little fish chasing the big fish is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card and magnets! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Christy! Gorgeous! I love those magnets! Fabulous idea! Your colouring is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are WONDERFUL!!!! I'm going to have to try some of the magnets - sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love these fishies! that first card is gorgeous, great waves. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wonderful Christy! Love the pond-scape you have created. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  20. Luv how you played with the stamps. Lovely cards you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are so great.. u did a fab job.. love them! oh so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome fishes! Love that you used those magnet frames, great idea looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, wow, wow!! You used this set to it's full advantage...love the idea of flipping that fish upside down to go with the flow! AND those magnets...perfectly bright & cheery, love em ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I had to giggle becuase I second what Eryn said...Wow, wow, wow!!! These are so great! You really have such a talent!

    ReplyDelete