Friday, March 19, 2010

More Green!

I told you there would be more green this week! After working on the {Ippity} challenge card earlier in the week my craft table was a creative mess of green! So, before cleaning it up (which I try to do before starting a new project) I decided to play with green some more. The stamps for these projects come from the set Where You Should Be. I paper pieced the leaves for the first card by stamping the leaves onto white and then onto coloured papers. I then cut out the leaves and glued them on the white base. I used Color Box chalks to ink around the edge of the white cardstock and I also inked around the insert of the card to match.


For the second project I decided to make a magnet using the great verse from the card. I used an acrylic magnetic photo frame. It's not a great photo thanks to a very overcast day but the cardstock behind the verse and at the back is a dark shade of green.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Ippity
SU ink and markers
Color Box chalks
PTI white cardstock
Assorted patterned papers
SU coloured cardstock
Foam Dots
Magnetic photo frame

4 comments:

  1. I do a lot of things with the clear acrylic frames...out fridge is very decorative! I am just in love with your work though! I don't think I have found a card I dont like! Are these Ippity Stamps yours? I also love the Oeprations Write Home....Army Wife till the end here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I love the mixed fonts on the sentiment!! Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete