Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Ippity}'s Green Challenge

This week's {Ippity} challenge is to create a card using green. You can find all the details HERE. I must admit I don't use alot of green but I always like a challenge! I used stamps from the sets Where You Should Be and What Matters Most and I also used paper from {Ippity}'s Winter paper pack. My craft table is now covered in green so you might see some more green things before the end of the week!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Where You Should Be and What Matters Most by Ippity
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU ink
Color Box Fluid Chalks
SU coloured cardstock
SU ribbon
Eyelets
Foam Dots

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love those ippity leaves. Gorgeous layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mix of colors and patterns!! So perfect to showcase this awesome scripture!! Great card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete