Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is {Ippity}?

Today is my very first post using {Ippity} stamps. What is {Ippity} you may ask? It is a new line of stamps from Unity Stamp Company sold through {Ippity} Chicks....and I am very happy to be one on those Chicks and you can find all the {Ippity} stamps for sale HERE.....with new stamps being released every 3 months. There is also a tab at the top of this page with more info on the stamps if your interested. I am not a pushy seller and not all my posts will include {Ippity} stamps but I love using these stamps so every now and then you'll see things I've made with them....like today! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Today's cards use stamps from the set Fishy Philosophy which as soon as I saw them I knew would be perfect with airbrushing. Both cards are airbrushed using my Copic markers and the fish, coral and seaweed are all coloured with Copics. The fishy bubbles are skittles/dew drops which I've had for years and haven't really found a use for them until now....don't they make perfect fish bubbles?

Supplies:-
Stamps - {Ippity} Fishy Philosophy
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Copic markers
Skittles/Dew Drops
Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment