Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guardian Angels

I hope you're all having a great day today. I own several angel/fairy stamps which I love and thought I would share a couple of cards using them today. For this first card I used an old stamp of mine from Print Blocks Australia and coloured it with Copic markers.

This second card is a fairy called Camellia from Stamps Happen. I also coloured it with Copics and airbrushed the background with Copics too.


Supplies:-
~Guardian Angels~
Stamp - Print Blocks Australia
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Clear embossing powder
Copics- Y08, Y00, B00, E42, E47, E33, B12, B24, R83, R85
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Bazzil textured cardstock
Star punch

~Thanks So Much~
Stamps - Camellia by Stamps Happen and Thanks so much by SU
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - R83, R85, R89, G29, W2, YR12, B00, Y02, E33
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
Nestabilities dies
Airbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment