Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Surprise!

Ok....I'm sorry, I really don't have a surprise for you but that's the name of the stamp I used on today's card. The little mice are surprising the mouse that is asleep at the bottom with a card and a gift....aren't they cute! I decided not to put a sentiment on this card so the card can be used for any occasion. I coloured in this stamp with watercolour paints which I prefer to use when colouring Penny Black's mice and hedgehog stamps. When using watercolours I like to stamp the image with Brilliance Ink and use clear embossing powder. The watercolours don't stick to the clear, shiny surface and you end up with a cleaner image at the end.


Supplies:-
Stamp - Surprise! by Penny Black
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Watercolour paints
SU scallop punch
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment