Monday, March 15, 2010

Ippity Card and Storage

Welcome to another H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see a list of all Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations.

I have a few things to share with you today.....my first card was made using {Ippity} stamps from the sets "Music of my Heart" and "Devoted". I cut a window in the front of the card to match the shape of the heart stamp which is stamped inside so it would be visible from the outside. I then decorated around the heart shape on the front with paper flowers and buttons. I chose the buttons and flowers first which made it easier to match the cardstock and ink.

Secondly, this next card was made with three different stamps from the set Devoted.


...And the last thing for today I thought I would show you how I store my {Ippity} stamps. I use these great 3-ring binders from Univenture and binder sheets from GinaK Designs. Each binder holds four sets of {Ippity} stamps perfectly....one set per page. I made the front insert by cutting out the image label from the packaging so it shows exactly what's in each box. The second photo shows the set Devoted on a binder sheet. The smaller {Ippity} sets have a little more space on the page.



All {Ippity} stamp sets are available for sale HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Ippity sets Music of my Heart and Devoted
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
Basic Grey brads
Assorted flowers and buttons.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Loved the color combination on the 2nd card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. love that first one with the flowers.. that is one fab card.. love your storage too!!! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy your cards are amazing!! That first one with all the buttons and flowers just knocked my socks off!! Your storage system is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flowery card is just AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Thanks for sharing your stamp storage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great storage idea, christy! sweet cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards! Thanks for the storage idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards..absolutely love the colors on the first one:) Great storage idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, love the cut out heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are beautiful. I love the way you used the buttons and flowers on the first card. Your binder storage is very clever too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the flowers and buttons, what a great idea. I like the soft colors of your second card as well. The binder is a great way to store your stamps, I may have to look into that for mine. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow dottio what bonnie rose say, but the other card I love background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo, I like that second blue card. Soft and fresh. You storage looks very functional.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh these cards are beautiful--love those verses! Thanks for showing how you store your stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the cards. that flower one is just awesome.. and love your storage for your ippity.. fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous cards, love the storage idea!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great projects! Thanks for the storage tip!

    ReplyDelete