Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday Wishes

My first card today was made for this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge over on the Stars and Stamps blog. I stayed true to the sketch and kept in clean and simple (CAS) using {Ippity} stamps and paper. Don't forget I sell these lovely stamps and paper HERE and that this time next week {Ippity} is releasing it's Spring Collection.

I 've also been working on some birthday cards as I seem to have very few left in my stash and wanted some masculine ones so I made these two cards and kept them CAS.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Just Wanted to Say, Love in Return and Life's Little Moments by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Ippity paper
Gina K luxury cardstock
SU ink
Unknown patterned paper
SU circle punch
Foam Dots

4 comments:

  1. Great cards. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and papers on these fabulous CAS designs!! Wonderful work, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a perfect job with the sketch Christy! Love the b-day cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these cards...the last two are perfect for men!

    ReplyDelete