Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks for being so sweet!

Do you find that some cards are easier to create than others? As soon as I saw this cute gumball stamp from Unity's Kit Of The Month I knew exactly which paper I was going to use with it...I have no idea who made this patterned paper as I've owned it for years and only have a small piece left! Sometimes I can take forever to chose what paper I want to use and other times I know exactly want I want! I then punched out little circles and attached them with foam dots to match the gumballs!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM March 2010
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Scrap patterned paper
Copics - Y13, Y23, R85, B000, B23, BV02, BG23, YG11
SU coloured cardstock
SU scallop border punch
SU circle punch

4 comments:

  1. This is cute, and the paper goes perfect with this image. I take for ever trying to decide what paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for the image! Super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Sometimes I think I am just a paper horder. I always hate to make that first cut into a new piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this delightful creation with all the fabulous gumballs!!! What a fun card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete