Friday, May 28, 2010

Faux Challenge

This week's {Ippity} challenge was to create a project using your {ippity} stamps and incorporate something FAUX. It can be anything faux...such as faux stitching, faux buttons, faux tearing...the options are endless!

I couldn't decide what faux thing to incorporate so I chose a few. There is faux stitching around the centre circle to match the stitching on the background paper, I used a thin strip of patterned paper under the embroidery cotton to replace ribbon and I made a faux button to match!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Delightful Little Things by {Ippity}
DSP by October Afternoon
SU coloured cardstock
SU circle punch
SU markers
Nestabilities
Tim Holtz distress Inks
Scallop punch
Embroidery cotton
Foam Dots

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! WONDERFUL colors and design! LOVE that sentiment! Hugs & Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christy this is just fabulous, love the colors and patterns on this card. You have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great paper and I love that quote. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Love that DP too. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love you multi-use of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooops my mistake... I'm two blogs ahead of you in the hop.. but glad I came by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that faux button! What a great project for the challenge. You used the pattern paper so creatively.

    ReplyDelete