Friday, May 7, 2010

You're Simply The Best!

I made today's card for this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. The flower stamp was stamped twice to get the two different shades of pink. Whenever cutting out my small stamped images I always use my 3 1/2" decoupage scissors with a curved tip...they make cutting into small, tight areas a breeze!

Below is the trigger photo for this week's challenge. I think you can see I was inspired by the colours, flowers and spotty fabric.


Supplies:- Flower and Sentiment from AC Moore
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
Buttons
SU DSP
PTI white cardstock
Foam Dots

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pink and green color combo and your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scissors must be smokin' after all that awesome cutting!! Beautiful work, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can't believe the wonderful job on cutting out all those flowers. I NEED some of those scissors! You card is wonderful. Love the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Christy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete