Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You are in my thoughts...

Today's card was made using the sketch from this week's Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Challenge. I used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps "Angel Comfort" and coloured it with watercolours.

Don't forget that {Ippity} releases their Spring 2010 Collection tomorrow at 12am CST and that all sets will be available from me HERE.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Angel Comfort by Penny Black and sentiment by Amuse
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Clear embossing powder
Watercolours
SU coloured cardstock
Felt flower
Paper flower
Scrap patterned paper
Button
Embroidery cotton

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I love the stamp and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The angel is beautiful...super sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my...I have this stamp and should take it out again...this card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete