Friday, May 21, 2010

Make Music In Your Heart

This week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is to make a card or project that depicts singing or music or other joyful praise. I chose to use this lovely verse from Ephesians and printed it from my computer. I stamped the background with the sheet music stamp from {Ippity}'s set Music Of My Heart.

Supplies:-
Stamp - Music of my Heart by Ippity
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU ink
Nestabilities
SU coloured cardstock
Silk ribbon
Foam Dots
SU heart punch

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The perfect card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so classy...I really do love your style - you are a great card maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great entry for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy this is gorgeous!!! It's so elegant and I just love the verse! Just perfect for this challenge!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! I hope you enjoyed the challenge and will join us again Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy - your card is so elegant and serene - I love the soft colours you have used and of course, that fabulous scripture! This is a great card for this week's challenge! We love it that you were able to join us for this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete