Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today's Ippity Challenges

I had a little time today to participate in the {Ippity} challenges to celebrate the release of the new Spring Collection.

The first challenge was to create a S-P-R-I-N-G card for the Spring release!

S=scallops
P=piercing
R=ribbon
I=ink
N=new-doesn't have to be the new Ippity stamps (although if you have them, why not show them off, just something new to you
G=any shade of green

...and here's my card...

The other challenge that I participated in was the Sketch Challenge...

...and here's my card...

Supplies:-
~Worth Waiting For~
Stamps - Season of Joy, The Simple Things and Now & Always by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Basic Grey DSP
SU ink
SU brad
Scallop Punch
Ribbon

~Thanks~
Stamps - Season of Joy and The Simple Things by {Ippity}
Gina K Luxury cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
Heidi Grace DSP
SU ink
Color Box Chalk
Button
Ribbon
Foam Dots

9 comments:

  1. Love the colours on the first one. The second one is so sweet, and such a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great, Christi......I love the first one though. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW--you got lots done and such pretty cards:) GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, these are both gorgeous...wow, you finished these so quick...your mojo is working quickly...wish I could do that! heehee I love the shiny on your first card...great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, lovely design paper on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the first one - but they are all gorgeous!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful work with this wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of these cards are over the top wonderful!! wow!

    ReplyDelete