Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sending You Birthday Wishes

Last night was my monthly stamp club meeting that I attend and the theme for our card swap this month was anything masculine. This is a Stampin' Up club so the card needs to be made from SU materials so everything on this card except for the eyelets is from Stampin' Up. I took the Happy Birthday stamp from the set Four Square and stamped it several times in different colours to make the background. I only own Stampin' Up's ink spots and I had to make 12 cards so this ended up being a lot of stamping!

Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Circle of Friendship and Four Square
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU circle punches
SU ribbon
Eyelets

3 comments:

  1. Great card and clever use of one stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Wonderful colors for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these muted colors for this fabulous block design!! Great masculine birthday card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete