Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thanks!

Today's card was made for a couple of reasons. I needed some thank you cards for people at my husbands work and so I used the Operation Write Home sketch challenge this week to give me inspiration!

I needed a couple of feminine cards and five masculine cards and here's what I created...I used the stripey paper as my inspiration for the masculine card on a navy coloured base.
I decided to go with a classic black and white colour combination for the women...

Supplies:-
Stamp - Lone Pine Designs
PTI white cardstock
Copics - YR23, YG17, R46, B93, B39, 1oo
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon
Foam Dots
SU Scallop punches

11 comments:

  1. I love them both!!! Either you are awesome at coloring ,or you paper pieced these for the word 'Thanks'!!! Either way...they both look super!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are really great cards. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute and easy cards! Great job following the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love both of these and for the same reason... the bright colors in the first and the B&W in the other, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh I think my fav is the black & white one. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the two different looks...great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fun layout! What a great way to use up those DP scraps!! These thank yous look sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, I just the love the "Thanks" looks great either way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christy.. I'll be directing visitors for OWH to your blog... just wanted to stop by and say hello. Love your blog and beautiful cards. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... so beautiful and elegant. Your stamp is great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete