Monday, May 10, 2010

Music Of My Heart

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

Mark your calendars...{Ippity} is releasing it's Spring 2010 Collection THIS THURSDAY! Join us for a special blog hop on Thursday...check in at the {Ippity} Blog at 12:00am CST to see the full list of Blog Hop participants.

I have a few cards to share with you today...the first card was made for my blog group's challenge this week. The challenge issued by Dawn was to make a card with a relatively plain front, a window cut out...and the stamping on the inside. I used stamps from the {Ippity} set Music of My Heart. Here's the front...

...and here's the inside...

I love this sheet music stamp and when I saw the 'Just a Note' stamp in the {Ippity} set 'Just Wanted to Say' I knew they would make a cute set of note cards.

Here's a close-up of one of the simple cards...


Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Music of my Heart, Because of You and Just Wanted to Say by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
SU markers
Copics
Signo white gel pen
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Nestabilities dies
Ribbon
SU circle punch
SU heart punch
CM corner rounder
Scallop punch
Foam Dots

18 comments:

  1. love the music peeking through the heart cut out, christy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your challenge card!

    And the sentiment on that set goes perfect with the music stamp. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your challenge card really rocks, Christy!! How perfectly delightful in every way!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I love the cut out heart on the first one and the colors in the set are just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I love both cards. Those bottom ones really appeal to me. I just love how you used the stamp on the inside of the first one. Very very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love those notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creations. Your challenge card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is awesome. A definite favorite of all the hops today. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous use of this set! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PERFECT combination! I LOVE that 'Just a Note'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic challenge card, and the note card set is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them both. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards!! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that challenge card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I really love the heart cut out...fabulous inside of the card too! And the set of cards are simple but wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love, love the cut out heart, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete