Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today is a very special day....it's my Mum's birthday. Happy Birthday Mum! This is the card I sent to her in Australia and thankfully it arrived just in time for her birthday. As I post this card, her birthday is almost finished due to the time difference in Australia but I hope you had a truly wonderful day! Love you heaps!

Supplies:-
Stamp - Lilly Pilly by Stamps Happen
PTI white cardstock
Clear embossing powder
Copics
SU coloured cardstock
Scallop punch
SU ribbon
Paper flowers
SU brad

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, love this image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job coloring/shading. Love the card, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card! Such a sweet image and coloured perfectly.

    I hope your Mum had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the ribbon and layered flower. Wish Mum a happy birthday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, SO VERY cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete