Saturday, May 15, 2010

Coral and Blue Delight

Every Tuesday over at Moxie Fab World there is a new Trigger Challenge which I have really enjoyed participating in the last few weeks. You never know what might inspire you from the trigger photo. Here is this week's trigger photo....I love this coral colour and the two toned daisies!

Here is my card...I apologise for the poor lighting...I think it is much nicer in person! The two layered daisies from K&C are white so I pulled them apart and airbrushed the back layer with my copics in blue. I also airbrushed the four layers of waves at the bottom to represent the lovely frilly edges of the plates.

Supplies:-
Stamp - Delightful Little Things by {Ippity}
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - B14, R12, R14
SU markers
SU ink
K & C Company flowers
SU button
Ribbon
CM corner Rounder
Foam Dots

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous challenge and this is a fabulous card. I just love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfectly perfect!! LOVE this sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Great card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness gracious! I want those dishes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That airbrushing is fabulous! Love what you did with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! Love how clean and fresh this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete