Sunday, May 16, 2010

You're A Friend Of Mine

The Midweek Throwdown this week over on Operation Write Home's Stars and Stamps blog was to create a card using the free Rainy Day digital image provided by *Wink*Wink Ink. I have never used a digital image on my cards before...I love a stamp and some ink! I loved this cute image so I couldn't resist joining the challenge. I printed out the image on my laser printer and then coloured it with Copics. I then air brushed the sunshine to go with the sentiment...which I also printed from my computer. Have a great day!

Supplies:- Image - Rainy Day by *Wink*Wink Ink
PTI white cardstock
Copics - BG10, BG72, Y000, Y11, Y13, E30, E33, G40, G82, R81, R85
Brads
SU scallop punch
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
Foam Dots

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I want to hug that bear. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful, great job with your Copics and air brushing! I've been heavily into digi stamps lately, I think what I like about them the most is storage space and instant gratification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! Love the colors Christy! Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! He (or she?) looks like he is standing in a puddle of water. Precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Love the airbrushed sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For your first time using a digital stamp, you did a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love that sentiment! (I will most likely borrow it in the future!) Glad you used a digi - watch out, they are very addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a beautiful card!!!!! I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy! You won in the OWH challenge - can you email me your email address so I can hook you up with Wink Wink to get your prize? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (It'd help if I said email me at info@operationwritehome.org, wouldn't it!)

    ReplyDelete