Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wild Thing Challenge!

Operation Write Home's mid week challenge this week was "Wild Thing"...we had to think of animals we might see at the zoo, in the jungle or on a safari! That was the easy part! I don't own any 'wild' animal stamps....I have lots of cute mice, hedgehogs, bunnies etc but they don't exactly fit the "Wild Thing" theme but then I remembered when I had some of my designs made into acrylic stamps last year I had drawn one with a monkey and although it's a cute, smiling monkey I think it still fits the theme!!!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Lone Pine Designs
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - E02, E07, E08, BG11, E00, RV34
White gel pen
Basic Grey brads
Foam Dots

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I love this little guy and the design of your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he fits PERFECT!!!! And I love that little heart for a nose! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Christy! I love that little monkey! What a fantastic original design!! Thank you for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that monkey peeking out from the card is too cute! Lovely card!

    PS- Thank you for my beautiful card, I received it today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable!!! Love this monkey!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete