Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wait for the Lord

Hello...I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have two cards to share today that I made from some sketches on my craft table that I had been meaning to use but have been busy doing other things. I think the first card uses a sketch found on Splitcoast Stampers and the second card was a Mojo Monday sketch from about a month ago...better late than never!


Supplies:-
~Wait for the Lord~
Stamps - Music of My Heart by Ippity and Something Within by Unity
PTI white cardstock
SU ink and markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Michael's ribbon
Foam Dots

~So in Love with You~
Stamp - Because of You by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
Foam Dots

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are exceptional and yet, so very different. Love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use a punch for the heart or did you cut that by hand...incredible either way!!! very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow...I like both of these cards...great job cutting out that heart! Impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabulous layout really focuses on the awesome scripture on your first card so beautifully!! I love it!!

    Love the fun colorful second card as well!!

    ReplyDelete