Monday, April 5, 2010

Animal Stack

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations.

First of all I want to start this post by saying a BIG "Thank You" to everyone who has ever left a comment on my blog...I thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave me a comment and I just wanted you all to know how much they are truly appreciated.

When I first saw the {Ippity} set Simply Home I knew the animals would make the cutest animal stack and although the chicken didn't sit very well on the sheep I took my Copic multiliner and drew a nest to fill in the space. The second card also uses the 'many many thanks' from the set Music of my Heart.



Don't forget all {Ippity} stamps and papers are available from me HERE with FREE shipping within the US.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Simply Home and Music of my Heart by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copic multiliner
SU markers
Color Box Fluid chalk
Basic Grey brads
Paper flowers
Foam Dots
Assorted ribbon
SU scallop punch
SU coloured cardstock
SU and Creative Memories patterned paper
SU circle punch

25 comments:

  1. I just love this card!! the checkered one :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! I love the way you stacked those animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this delightful classic image from children's literature!! Super cute in black and white backed by the red and black gingham!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh!! Very cute. Loved your idea..Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are just to darn cute. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards..I love the checkered one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very creative nest, cute cards, christy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you are killing me here!! I LOVE this!! Wowzers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant... so fun! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay.. Now I just have to do this.. Brilliant idea!! Love Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness.....this is just ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh!! CUTE!!! (said with a squeal!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS designs! I'm loving the layered animals in solid black! They are just so cute! You are one clever chickadee! Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are adorable..love how you stacked the animals..too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful idea! Very clever and the cards are soooo cute!
    I just love them and the cheery colors, I am still smiling thinking about them!
    Thank you for bringing more smiles to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I absolutely adore how you stack them. You gave them a new meaning to stamping! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never imagined what to do with that particular stamp set - but your cards are awesome. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too cute. Love the stack! Fab papers on the first card too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute--I stacked my animals before--not easy for me (I don't have that great of coordination!!!) Your cards turned out AWESOME! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love how you stacked those animals!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is adorable!!! Love how you stacked them up and made the nest very clever!

    ReplyDelete