Monday, April 19, 2010

Christmas in April?

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

I know it's a bit early to be making Christmas cards but I've noticed a few people whilst blog hopping that have already made a start by making a few Christmas cards each month so that it does not become such an overwhelming task at the end of the year. I thought it was such a good idea that I made a start on mine and have two to share with you today made with the {Ippity} set Kissmas & Mistletoe...I did make three of each which is not a bad start!


Don't forget all {Ippity} stamps and papers are available from me HERE with FREE shipping within the US.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - {Ippity}'s Kissmas & Mistletoe
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
Signo white gel pen
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
Rhinestones
Foam Dots
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
SU circle punch

36 comments:

  1. oh my.. love these..... love the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo pretty! love the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! LOVE the colors for xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun colors and bling for these great holiday cards, Christy!! I need to get started on mine, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Card Christy. I used to make over a hundred Christmas cards now I'm down to about 30 LOL so I don't need to start so early. But this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! The card is very serene...almost makes me miss snow.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to get started so early (I always dread the big Christmas card-a-thon!). Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely. Fab Christmas colours. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty - and great idea! I've also started making a few here and there. Hopefully by Christmas, they will all be done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW--Christmas in April! LOVE it! Great job with the papers and stamps! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the thought of doing Christmas cards in April! Your cards are very nice - love, love, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cards Christy! Good for you for getting a head start on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Christmas Cards!! These are adorable Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas cards! You chose wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this color combination. Way to keep ahead of the holiday rush, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What gorgeous colours. They are beautiful Christmas cards. You're smart to do this early. Somehow when you do just a couple at a time is doesn't seem so bad eh?

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are gorgeous. Great idea to get a head start.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! That stamp is perfect with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never too early to make Xmas cards! Lovely cards! You just reminded me to start doing my quota of Xmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. yip, never too early to start. one of my favorite color combos. gorgeous cards.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Makes me want to start on my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Christmas cards!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the blue! Fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is one my most favorite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH my gosh, can you make my cards too? *smile* These are FABulous cards...love the colors and the dsp you used goes perfectly with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete