Friday, April 16, 2010

Scoot On Over Here

Hello....I have two more cards to share today using Unity's KOTM from March 2010. I love to colour stamps in so I couldn't resist this cute scooter...both are coloured with Copics and for the first card I cut it out and used foam dots to pop it up.

Supplies:- Stamps - Unity's KOTM March 2010
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - 1st card - BG23, YR12, R85, YG95, R39, R81
2nd card - E27, Y17, RV17, B12, G14
Patterned paper - unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Paper flowers
SU Brad
SU ribbon
Foam dots

4 comments:

  1. What a fun image!! Those background papers are a perfect match for this delightful little scooter!! Great cards, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I just love this little scooter, especially the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scooter...and the coloring is wonderful! Makes me want a scooter on these nice days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH are darling! Love the little scooter.

    ReplyDelete