Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello...I Love You

The {Ippity} challenge this week is to create a tri-fold card. I'm really enjoying these challenges as they are getting me to try things I don't do very often and making a tri-fold card is one of those things. I remember seeing similar cards to this a while ago made with hearts but the hearts were made using punches. There are so many nice {Ippity} heart stamps that I thought it would be fun to stamp them all up and use them on my tri-fold card. I used some little punched out hearts to fill in some gaps and each heart was stamped twice as you can see the front and back of the hearts when you open the card.



Supplies:-
Stamps - {Ippity} sets Life's Little Moments, Straight From the Heart, Music of my Heart, Devoted, and Because of You.
SU cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copic marker RV29
SU heart punch

6 comments:

  1. I love this card - so different and unique! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sensational tri-fold card! The gorgeous mix of colors, patterns, and designs on the hearts make this card a real standout!! Awesome work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's all I can say! Are you SURE this isn't Hallmark!!!!! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, you really nailed this challenge! The cut hearts really make this card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the hearts are cute out at the top! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete