Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stamp Club

Last night, I attended a monthly Stampin' Up Card Club meeting. Each month we choose a theme and make enough cards to swap with the ten other ladies. This month's theme was anything feminine....could be Mother's Day or Birthday etc....so when I made this card I decided to leave it blank so that it could be used for any occasion or a sentiment could be stamped on it when needed. We are supposed to use all Stampin' Up supplies which I mostly try to do but every now and then I can't help myself and there are a few non Stampin' Up things on this card!

I stamped the background with the flower stamp from the set Delight in Life in Versamark watermark ink and you may not be able to see it in the photograph but I used Stickles on the skirt so that all the flowers are sparkly and added the pink rhinestone....a girl can never have too many sparkles!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Blooming with Happiness and Delight in Life by SU
Palette ink
Versamark watermark ink pad
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU marker
SU ribbon
SU scallop border punch
SU scallop circle punch
Foam Dots
Stickles - Cotton Candy
Flower punch
Rhinestone

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely., love the pink and black combo that always goes so nicely together along with that scalloped bottom, that is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout, Christy!! I love that fabulous floral corner!! Awesome work!! I know everyone love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely fits the feminine theme. I always love how clean and neat your cards look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your card club. . . I know that you will love it and have so much fun!!! And that is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy, this is a lovely card. So girly, I love all things girly. I have 2 boys (even cat is a boy). I'm sure everyone at the card club will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my most favoritestamp sets and you did it complete justice!

    ReplyDelete