Friday, April 9, 2010

Ms. Brightside Award


What a lovely surprise it was to wake up this morning to this special award from my blog friend Jenn. It was fun to learn a few new things about Jenn on her blog Jax Bean Stalks. Now it's my turn to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers...only 5...that'll be tough!

10 things that make me happy
1. My family
2. Knowing Jesus
3. Receiving emails from friends and family all over the world
4. Creating things in my craft room
5. Playing my guitar
6. Sending cards to people
7. Friends
8. Cooking...and eating it of course!
9. My cat Snowflake
10. Playing Ping Pong

5 Pieces of Trivia
1. I was born in Australia and five years ago moved to America
2. I like to mow the lawn
3. I hate vacuuming
4. I love ice-cream!
5. I've climbed the Great Wall of China

And finally 5 blogger friends to receive this very special award!
1. Molly at
Miss Molly Creations
4. Bonnie at A Life Unrehearsed
5. Tammy at Tammy's Spot

Please take the time to go visit these very talented ladies! They all deserve the recognition!!

5 comments:

  1. aww thks gf.. u made my morning! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Christy! Thanks......I will get this done today. How sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy,
    Loved reading about you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Thank you so much! I can't wait to pass this on!!!

    ReplyDelete