Saturday, April 24, 2010

Owl Journal and Card

I have a couple of 'Owl' projects to share with you today...first is a journal I made with my Bind-it-all and this cute owl stamp from Unity.

Next is a card made with paper from the {Ippity} Winter 2010 Collection and the sentiment is from {Ippity}'s set Where You Should Be. I think this owl paper is very cute and so I wanted it to be the main feature of this card. You can't see it in the photo but the owl that I punched out from the front of the card is now on the inside of the card.

Supplies:-
~Owl Journal~
Stamps - Unity
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics YR21, YR23, E42, E44
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
Brads
~You Are Fabulous~
Stamp - Where You Should Be by {Ippity}
SU ink
{Ippity} paper
SU coloured cardstock
SU circle punches
Flower punch
Foam dots

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment as well. Dr. Suess I think isn't it? Cool Journal & card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow..those owls are delightful~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous sentiments for these fun owls!! Great work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are great but I love your journal and that sentiment! I'm writing that down - it's just way too true! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Owls are adorable. Really like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this journal...and your too! You've been busy with your posts, and you have some awesome creativity! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete