Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Create Yourself

When I heard Stampin' Up was retiring some colours in July and that Lavender Lace was one of them I was a little sad as it is one of my favourite SU colours. So I made today's cards using Lavender Lace. The flowers were bought at Walmart a while ago and have yellow centres...I don't use a lot of yellow but I like these flowers as they are a little sparkly...when I use them I either punch out little circles in co-ordinating paper or use a button to cover the yellow and then they go with everything! Have a great day!


Supplies:-
Stamp - Unity's Create Yourself
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
K&C Company Designer paper
Flowers
Buttons

8 comments:

  1. A lovely sentiment, and such pretty, feminine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you think I feel, Lavender is one of my favorite colors :), I guess I will get it from Gina K. Love the cards you made this morning, and love those flowers from Walmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards - and I'm like you, I really like the Lavender Lace! So sad about it retiring. Right now I'm trying to decide whether or not to order some more of the paper and re-inker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very, very simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I am just getting into SU stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I really like the sentiment. I would frame these and hang them in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I'm sad to see Lanveder Lace retire :(

    ReplyDelete