Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello

Hello...I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. When I made this card I wanted to use green brads but didn't have any so I punched out some small green circles and used those instead...this is a good idea if your card needs a little something extra to balance it out and you don't have any embellishments in the right colour. I sometimes even use thin strips of cardstock instead of ribbon if I don't have the right colour. Have a great day!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Garden Visit by Penny Black and Hello by Amuse
Brilliance ink
PTI white cardstock
Clear embossing powder
Watercolours
Tim Holtz distress ink
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU tag punch
Eyelet
Ribbon
Foam Dots

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Great tip (for brads in a pinch)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicate coloring on this sweet, sweet image!! What a great spring design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Thanks for the tip. Your shading is awesome.
    By the way, thanks for the "Ms. Brightside Award". Unfortunately, by the time I saw it, there was no one left to nominate. Sorry. But I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea on the "brads". Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - he is so cute! I love the coloring - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete