Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thanks fairy much!

I made today's card for this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge. I was colouring this cute fairy from Pink Cat Studio and thought she'd be perfect for this layout. Her wings are sparkly to match the sparkle in the red designer paper. I don't normally work in these colours but I was using the ladybug as my inspiration!


Supplies:-
Stamps - You're Fairy Sweet by Pink Cat Studio
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU Dazzling Diamonds
Copics - R29, E00, E11, E30, R20, C5, C1, E33, E02, E08, E99
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP

8 comments:

  1. She is so cute..Great image and fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet fairy. Your coloring is perfect. OWH will love it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute..cute..awesome job on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nice card with the Copics (still in the learning curve with them here)... adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Such a cute sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is so cute! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great image! you have so many new cards here...I'm out of date on commenting!!

    ReplyDelete