Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge

The Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week is to make a Mother's Day card/project. I've already made my Mum a Mother's Day card this year and it's in the mail on it's way to Australia so it will arrive in time for Mother's Day. I might show it on my blog after it arrives as I don't want to spoil the surprise. So, for this challenge I made another Mother's Day card using this very cute stamp by Azadi Earles.


Ps. I am going to miss the colour Orchard Opulence when SU retires it in July!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Azadi Earles and Hero Arts
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - V91, V95, C1, C5, E31, E35, B12, B16, Y02, Y08, V04, V06, YG11, G14
Color Box chalks
Foam Dots
Ribbon
Paper flowers
SU Brads

7 comments:

  1. Love this bunny with the armload of blossoms!! What a sweet, sweet Mother's Day card, Christy!! So perfect with the paper flower trim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bunny and sweet Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Mother's Day card! Love the little bunny and flowers. I also like that color and am sorry to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Mother's Day card! She's going to love it! I really like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked orchid too! Great job on this fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh is that sweet, how nice of you to make yet another mother's day card when you already had one done! We are so glad you chose to participate in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are a perfect match for the sweet bunny with his flowers. Thanks for taking the time to make another card just for our challenge at SSCC this week

    ReplyDelete