Monday, April 12, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations.

My {Ippity} Hop post today was inspired by {Ippity}'s guest designer Heather Rolin. I loved her post last Tuesday about handmade embellishments....if you didn't see it click HERE. I thought it was a great idea and had a lovely time making some embellishments of my own. As I sat at my craft table surrounded by a lovely mess of pink papers, button, ribbons and brads I just had to make some cards too! I made this set of three cards using {Ippity}'s set Devoted and three of my newly made embellishments!





Don't forget all {Ippity} stamps and papers are available from me HERE with FREE shipping within the US.

Just a reminder about the Share Ippity Blog Hop on this Wednesday, the 14th of April. Check out Bonnie Rose's Blog A Life Unrehearsed on Wednesday 9 am Central for the full list of blog hop participants. Come join us for lots more Ippity inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Supplies:-
Stamps - Devoted by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
Buttons
Embroidery cotton
SU scallop circle punch
Heart punch
SU scallop border punch
Foams Dots
CM corner punch

31 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I love how soft and feminine these cards are. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards. They are wonderful. And the emblishments are terrific. I think I'll have to try and make them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with all these wonderful scalloped flower embellishments!! So pretty in pink!! Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love monochromatic cards! Love that pink fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pink cards.. and omg.. love your embellies.. wow.. they are fabulous! thks for the shout out Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all so beautiful and pretty in pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy, FABulous embellies you made...pretty! Love how easy it is to use ippity quotes...fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what pretty scalloped and pieced flowers!! Love the set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet use of colors! LOVE your hm embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crisp clean freshness of this set, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet set of cards, christy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful!! I just love the colors and these flowers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cards Christy...love how you combined all the pink patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. G'day!! I must have a go at making some embellishments like this, these look very nice. Beautiful little bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, love all the PINK! Nice job on your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely collection! I would have to say my fave is the second one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. soo pretty in pink! love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your embellishments turned out perfectly...love the color combo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a pretty card set, love the pink!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are so pretty!! I loooove all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are simply stunning and today was no exception. I love your work and am so happy to have met you. Your cards inspire me to do great cards....you really are great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Christy, this is a beautiful suite of cards! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete