Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Challenge Cards

Hello...I have two challenge cards to share with you today. The first card was made for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week. The challenge was to make a card/project with flowers on it. I love putting flowers on my cards so this was a fun challenge. The sentiment reads "May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day".

I was also honoured yesterday with a Stampin' Sisters in Christ Shining Star award for my Peace card last week...what a lovely surprise!
The second card was made for this week's {Ippity} challenge which was to use scallops on your card/project. I used a scallop punch at the bottom of my card and used a scallop square nestabilities die to frame the {Ippity} stamp from the set What Matters Most.
Supplies:- ~Flower Card~
Stamps - Flowers from Neverland by Unity and sentiment from Unity's KOTM February 2010
PTI white cardstock
K & C Company designer paper
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
SU border punch
SU ribbon
Flowers
SU buttons
CM corner rounder

~{Ippity} Challenge Card~
Stamp - What Matters Most by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
DCWV designer paper
SU ink
Scallop punch
SU marker
Color Box chalk
SU coloured cardstock
Nestabilities dies
Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings Die
Foam Dots

9 comments:

  1. I must say the second card made my eyes light up! I love brown with pinks and such...never let down by your abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on "your shining star award".. Love this card with all the rows of flowers. And the second one is gorgeous, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are beautiful. I can't decide which I like the best! Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are wonderful. I'm really liking that patterned paper on the 2nd card. So pretty. Congrats on your award! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous designer papers for these fabulous spring images!! Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! It's so delicate and dainty....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christy - your cards are gorgeous! I love the way you use colour - fabulous! The sentiment on your SSIC card is perfect - what a great take on tha challenge! It is great to see you play along with Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we look forward to seeing you next week! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterfly card! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being SSC's shining star, very cool! I haven't checked in on your blog this week and I'm so glad I did today, all of your cards are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete