Monday, April 26, 2010

Regal Greetings

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

Today, I thought I would share a simple set of cards I made using the colours navy and pink and the {Ippity} set Regal Greetings. I love the versatility of this set and have used many of the stamps on different cards with other stamps but I think this is the first time I've made a card using just this great set of stamps!

I couldn't decide which stamps to use on a card...so I made a set of four cards.

Here are some close up photographs of the four cards. This first card measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

Happy Blessings measures 4" x 4"....

Missing You measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"....

...and the last little card measures 3" x 3".


Don't forget you can purchase this set or any {Ippity} set from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Regal Greetings by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ink
SU ribbon
Nestabilities dies
Ribbon slot punch
Foam Dots

29 comments:

  1. Love the Clean and Simple look of these cards. I'd have not thought to put navy and pink together but they actually look good together! Lovely stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..these turned out really neat. I loved the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice stamps, and you've made a gorgeous set with them. Those colours work beautifully together too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Would have NEVER thought to use these colors together, but look how fabulous they are?!?!?! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and beautiful! I like the contrast of the dark blue with the pink.
    BTW...I CASED you for my blog hop project...=)(love your stacked animals idea)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that - don't know which stamp to use? Use them all! lol. Love the simplicity of the set and especially taken by how you've threaded that ribbon in car 3. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs with these wonderful images!! They are so versatile!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS what a gorgeous set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, can't decide which one I like the best, they are all very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty, love the color combo! what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see what you mean, they all are gorgeous, love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely set of cards, I just adore the Regal Greetings set too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoWza, these are fabulous! LOVE the stamps and the great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet and elegant set of cards-love them, christy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow aren't they pretty! So clean and fresh! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christy, these are gorgeous! I love what you've done with this set (it's my fave).

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fabulous set of card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A set of the most beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christy your set is simply amazing!! I love how nicely all the different stamps from Regal Greetings work together!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh wow, i just love these!! AWESOME use of that set...you have totally inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooo, these are lovely! great set, great work with the stamps, I really like the sympathy one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, these are all fantastic! I love how you used different stamps from the set on different cards...FABulous!

    ReplyDelete