Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Share Your {Ippity} Blog Hop

Today is a special "Share Your {Ippity} Blog Hop" hosted by Bonnie Rose over on A Life Unrehearsed. Please check out her blog for a full list of participants and be sure to leave a comment on every one....Bonnie's going to be choosing a random commenter on one of the blogs to win a fun SURPRISE PACKAGE!

I have a birthday card and a couple of challenge cards to share with you today. The first card is for Monday's {Ippity} challenge. The challenge was to make a money/cheque holder and I used stamps from {Ippity}'s set Alphabetically Adorable.


This is the inside of the money holder....


This next card uses the Alphabetically Adorable set too and "birthday wishes" from Just Wanted to Say by {Ippity}. I didn't think I would get much use out the alphabet set....probably because I don't do much stamping in my scrapbooks and I didn't think I would use it on my cards...but I must say I've used it lots lately, especially making masculine style birthday cards.


The next card is for this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge.


I used the {Ippity}stamp from the set Where You Should Be.


Don't forget all {Ippity} stamps and papers are available from me HERE with FREE shipping within the US.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
~Happy Birthday~
Stamps - Alphabetically Adorable by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
DCWV designer paper
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - B00, B12, B14, YR12, Y21, YG03
SU circle punch
Brads
Foam Dots

~Happy birthday wishes~
Stamps - Alphabetically Adorable and Just Wanted to Say by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Unknown designer paper
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU Brads
Foam Dots

~Where You Should Be~
Stamps - Where You Should Be by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink

K & C designer paper
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - BG72

SU markers
Fiskar paper edgers

Foam Dots

20 comments:

  1. amazing cards Christy.. thks for participating.. love your creations! I need to use my Alpha Adorable set more!! love all u made! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely projects. I especially like the last one, that DP is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cards! Love the money card and the sentiment on the other card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your cards are terrific! Am really liking that Alpha Adorable set on your cards. I would never have given that set a thought because I don't scrap at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your delightful birthday money holder!! What a fabulous design with its bold stripes and stars!! Great funky font!! Super work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards today, your Ippity stamps are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are wonderful, but I especially like the money holder! So cute and a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you were busy! All of your cards are FABulous, but I really like the money holder...those alphas work great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely FABULOUS!!
    I LOVE how you used the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure have been busy :)..These are adorable, love the money holder, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow! every time I see ippity, I am tempted to soem for my collection..great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops..I was "secret" from my secret sis account!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these happy cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love each of them. Very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, wonderful coloring and beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable cards! I love those stamps! I bet you colored with Copics! I am just like Dawn...not in the "in crowd" with the copic thing! Great job Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love your coloring! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE all of these--but that money card is the BEST! Great idea:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete