Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coffee and Friends

I like the idea of coffee...it smells wonderful, it's supposed to give you a boost of energy and it's something nice enjoyed with friends...I just don't like the taste! I like coffee ice-cream and cookies etc but I've never enjoyed a cup of coffee! I don't drink tea or coffee and will only have a hot chocolate if I'm really cold...which happens quite often here in New Hampshire during the winter months. This past winter my Mum was visiting from Australia and introduced me to putting coffee in my hot chocolate...I loved it and every once in a while I will treat myself to a cup...I guess chocolate does make everything better :) I need this stamp to read "Mocha & friends are the perfect blend"!

Speaking of friends...one of my blogging friends, Mary Kate over at Emkay Designs gave me this lovely award...thank you so much!

So now I have to tell you ten things about myself and select ten other bloggers to pass the award onto...I don't think I know ten other bloggers who haven't already received this award...but here a few little things about me....

1. You already know I don't drink tea or coffee :)
2. I hate being late
3. I've never had anything on my body pierced
4. I try not to eat anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup...and will spend ages reading labels at the grocery shop.
5. I'm a morning person
6. I love to try new cooking recipes
7. I love all different types of crafts...and I think I've tried them all!
8. I was a lampworker for a few years (made glass beads with a flame) until I badly burned my fingers and had to take a long break from it.
9. I lived in the Australian outback for thirteen years
10. I love playing board games with my children

Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM September 2009
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
CM patterned paper
SU markers
SU ribbon
SU brads

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, I just love this checker dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! Just enough contrast on the cup to enhance the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, christy!-i love coffee:)

    ReplyDelete