Friday, April 9, 2010

You Rocked It!

***These cards are a great fit for the Operation Write Home Challenge ~ 14 April 2010***

There are so many great stamps in Unity's March KOTM that it was hard to decide which ones to ink up first. I came across the Basic Grey circle background paper whilst tidying up my craft room and thought it might go nicely with this jukebox stamp so chose my markers and papers to match and this is what I came up with....

When I finished it I thought it would actually make a great 'boy' card in different colours so went digging through my paper stash and here's the finished card!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM March 2010
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Copic markers - RV 32, RV 34, YG00, YG95, B12, B23, Y06, YR68, YG03
Circle punches
SU brads
Foam Dots
Basic Grey and unknown patterned paper

6 comments:

  1. I love 50's style things and that Jukebox is amazing. These two cards are so fun and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing! Love the jukebox stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the challenge, Christy! Love both your cards, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both awesome, I love the circles and the effect of how much different the stamps turned out when colored and paired so differently! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete