Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ippity Easter/ Spring Challenge

The challenge for {Ippity} this week is to create a project with a Easter/Spring theme. I made the cross from part of the flower stamp in the set What Matters Most and the sentiment comes from the set Regal Greetings...it actually says Happy Blessings but for this card I just inked up the Blessings. I created the ruffled ribbon around the oval by sewing a running stitch down one side of the ribbon and then gathered the ribbon and adhered it to the back of the oval.


This next card I made for my Mum in Australia for Easter and it also uses {Ippity}Stamps from the set What Matters Most...she loves diamantes and they go so lovely with this stamp.

Supplies:-
~Blessings~
Stamps - Regal Greetings and What Matters Most by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
American Crafts Ribbon
Nestabilities Dies
Foam Dots
~4 Given~
Stamps - What Matters Most by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU black cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Nestabilities Dies
SU ribbon
Rhinestones
Foam Dots

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Both are just beautiful (I am partial to the rhinestones!)

    ReplyDelete