Friday, April 23, 2010

Remember the Moments

Another challenge card today for Operation Write Home! This week's mid week challenge is to create any card using hardware. You may use as much or as little hardware as you'd like. Hardware is any metal embellishment including brads, eyelets, hinges, photo corners, paper clips, ribbon slides, bookplates, photo hangers, edge anchors or other metal charms.

I'm really not a 'hardware' user....I use the occasional brad or eyelet but that's about it! But in the spirit of the challenge I dug out some paper clips and shiny silver brads and this is what I came up with....


Supplies:-
Stamp - Unity KOTM June 2009
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
HOTP paper
SU paper clips
SU markers
Brads
Color Box chalk
Foam dots

5 comments:

  1. I think you came up with a wonderful card! So pretty and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Some lucky recipient will be thrilled when they receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of hardware. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how soft and lovely this is....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love how you used the clips - I never know WHAT to do with them (but it doesnt stop me buying them!)

    ReplyDelete